Monday, September 6, 2010

One year.


One year ago, Justin and I got married in front of the people that we love. Awesome.
I love this person more today that I did one year ago and I don't see this trend changing much.

To celebrate, we spent the day in Port Townsend...eating and putzing.

We came home and made awesome shrimp tacos. We got the shrimp on the way home from PT from the Hull Family, who fish not 20 miles from here. The veggies were all from our garden. The soft goat chevre was from some Nash farm friends. And the wine was Harbinger's Dynamo Red. We are so lucky to live in such an abundant place; may we continue to nurture our love so that it grows as bountifully as this land. The only thing missing from the day were our families and loved ones that we got to celebrate with last year.



1 comment:

  1. Congratulations! I can't believe it's been a year already since that amazing weekend in St. Louis. Hope you're both doing well and hope to see you soon.

    ReplyDelete