Friday, February 26, 2010

things that are lovely....

My mom offers good advice. I was telling her how bummed I was about my ticket and she suggested making a list of 10 things that make me happy.
Beginning with some photos of the day...

1. Harvesting lovely spring leeks.





2. Bear, the farm puppy.




3. Bumper stickers on wheel barrels.



4. The family that I come home to each day.


5. Knowing I will see my parents in less than 1 months; Meghan in less than 1 month; and Dana, Brian and bump in a few days.

6. Receiving letters from some lovely ladies.

7. Drawing up plans for our garden and worm bin due to inspiration from all the sunshine.

8. Having time to finish a craft project for the previously mentioned bump.

9. An afternoon latte.

10. Rutabagas:

Mashed Rutabagas!
(inspired by alisa)
1. Roast rutabagas in the oven until soft.
2. Mash soft rutabagas like potatoes.
3. Add butter, salt, pepper, and love.
4. EAT 'EM UP!

No comments:

Post a Comment